The following is a brief overview of our Temporary Rental Agreement. The full Temporary Rental Agreement will be viewed and accepted as part of the online booking / reservation process. If you need a hard copy emailed to you after booking, please let us know.
1. Guests must be at least 25 years old to reserve any property. Our properties are NOT pet-friendly however some of our owners do have pets, if you have allergies please contact us.
2. We work with owners to rent their homes / condos when they are not using them themselves. The owners have taken great pride in decorating and furnishing these homes for their enjoyment as well as yours. We ask that you treat these homes as if they were your own and please leave them in the same condition as when you checked in.
3. Credit card information is required to make a reservation. This information will be kept on file until the home is inspected after your departure. A down payment of 50% is required at the time of reservation. A non-refundable registration fee of $30.00 in included in the inital down payment. The remaining balance is due in full two weeks prior to your arrival. You may pay by check or by MasterCard, Visa, or Discover Card.
4. Cancellations: If you did not purchase Travel Insurance. Once a reservation has been confirmed by payment and you are unable to fulfill your obligations to occupy the rental Property, Tybee Time Vacation Rentals, LLC must be notified as soon as possible. We require all cancellations be in writing for your protection. Tybee Time Vacation Rentals, LLC will make every attempt to re-rent the property once we have received notification of cancellation. If we are unable to re-rent the property, no refunds will be due. If the property is re-rented at full Rental Rate, you will receive a refund of the full amount of rent consideration that has been paid (rent, taxes, etc.) less a $150.00 Cancellation Fee. We strongly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance.
5. Check-in is no earlier than 4pm and check-out is no later than 10am. No exceptions will be made during the peak season as we must have sufficient time to get the home looking its best for the next guest. Off-season exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
6. Guests shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants allowed in the home. And vehicles shall not exceed the maximum allowed at the home/condo.
7. The owners that we represent do not rent their homes for the purpose of celebrating an event such as Graduation, Prom, Spring Break, Weddings or to individuals whose intent it is to exceed the maximum occupancy stated. This rule is strictly enforced for insurance purposes, for the safety of all concerned, and to comply with the City of Tybee's Short Term Rental Ordinance. Violation of this rule can result in all parties being asked to vacate the home/condo immediately. No refund of monies will be given as a result of breach of contract.
8. There is a noise curfew of 10pm in all residential areas and guests are expected to comply with this rule.
9. All homes / condos are non-smoking rentals. We do not have any pet friendly properties.
10. All homes / condos come complete with all bed linens, 1 bath towel & 1 wash cloth per person. All properties, with the exception of Savannah Beach and Racquet Club units, come equipped with a washer and dryer for use during your stay.
11. All prices quoted are in US Dollars. Most properties have a 3 night minimum stay requirement with the exception of 4th of July week on a few homes. Please email or call for availability, off season rates, and any specials that may apply to individual properties. We will do everything we can to make booking your vacation rental as stress-free as possible.